HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
– To Provide the Site and Communicate with You. We use your personal information:
– To provide, maintain and improve the Site;
– To better understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Site;
– To register you for events;
– To respond to your requests, questions, comments, and feedback; and
– To perform website analytics and database management services.
To Send You Marketing Communications. We may send you newsletters, notifications about blog posts and webinars, or other marketing communications, but you may opt out of receiving them as described in the Your Choices section below.
For Compliance, Fraud Prevention and Safety.We may use your personal information as we believe appropriate to: (a) investigate or prevent violation of the law or your agreements with us; (b) protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by prosecuting and defending legal claims); (c) protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity; (d) comply with applicable laws, lawful requests and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities; and (e) where permitted by law in connection with a legal investigation. For example, we may share information with law enforcement to reduce the risk of fraud or if someone uses or attempts to use our site for illegal reasons.
With Your Consent. In some cases, we may ask for your consent to collect, use or share your personal information.